TCLUG Archive

Free: adm31 dumb terminal

I have one of these that I do not use. It comes with documentation
and linux has the termcap settings for the ADM31. So in theory
you can use this connected to the serial port.

I have used it on an IBM Aix box but have no requirement for it
anymore.

You can have it for free.  I was going to dump it at goodwill but
remembered some people wanting these things from a meeting a long
time ago.

I also have 5 of 486/66Mhz/16M/250M/11''Color/7 EISA ? slots/$80
which I need to get sold.

Thanks,
sandipan