TCLUG Archive

email ?

I could also use some advice on where I should start to learn how to set up
my email in Linux.  So far I haven't been able to figure it out.  I'd
like to be able to both log on through the ethernet network here at the U
and modem in from home to get my email.  Is this a send/fetchmail thing?
What about smail?  How the heck do I set this stuff up?  Where can I start?
 Neither of the books that I have seem to get to the point.

Thanks,
  -Larry

----L. Crisp-----------------cris0027@tc.umn.edu---
       May The Dark Side Be With You, Always