TCLUG Archive

RE: [TCLUG:4509] Java and Linux

I've used JDK1.1.6 (AWT and Swing) to create some UIs and didn't have any
problems. Try using plain Java (no code generators) and see if it works. You
should have some sample programs in $JDK_HOME/examples directory.

Nishi
--People who live in windowed environments shouldn't cast pointers--
mailto:nishikant.x.kapoor@nspco.com   http://www.c3ipros.com/nkapoor