TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:4397] Ethernet NICs

I am running Intel EtherExpress Pro 100+ card at work on a few machines. It is
supported under RH and I have had no problems what-so-ever. I am running them at
full-duplex 100Mbps. I force full-duplex 100M by adding the option 0x30 to the
conf.modules file. The throughput seems faster than my HP-UX box, but I never
really tested it.

Clay

--
** Clayton T. Fandre      cfandre@minn.net       **
Key fingerprint =  80 8C 43 89 C3 DB 80 4F  3F F1 90 28 2B 9B 22