TCLUG Archive

Quick Reference

I'm curious if anyone knows if there is a "Linux Quick-Reference"
anywhere out there on the web..  There are a lot of people learning
Linux that don't necessarily want to go look up the exact syntax of
'mount' whenever they use it, especially since resources like 'man'
pages can often contain way _too much_ info to be terribly useful.
People end up wasting time looking through a lot of useless information
to find the few bits that are important..

What I'm looking for would have simple syntaxes for various commands
used everyday..  ls, rm, mount, more, less, grep, ps, and things like
that..

Just curious if anyone has a favorite site they've found or anything..
Otherwise, I'll probably just make one myself ;-)
--
|               Mike Hicks | Linux User Since: 1.2.13
: http://umn.edu/~hick0088 | mailto:hick0088@tc.umn.edu
`              icq:6883760 | Current Kernel: 2.2.1