TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:5552] Sad News - "Vent"

I have also had problems with Paragon in the past (lack of service). I
think you can contact an office in your city that is "supposed" to
keep these guys in line. I think charging for the replacement of
faulty equipment is more than a little out of line.

Troy

>>> Brady Hegberg <bradyh@bitstream.net> 04/27 9:22 AM >>>
You know, this is very scary...the idiots at Paragon can't even get
my
cable box working.  I don't want to imagine the ways they could screw
up a
cable modem.  Also US West may be greedy but Paragon takes the greed
to new
heights.  I called them about my cable box not working, they sent
someone
out and then charged me $30 to replace their faulty equipment.  Then
the
cable box stopped working again about 2 weeks later.