TCLUG Archive

RE: [TCLUG:5163] dead equipment

I'll probably get flamed for this because it's a bummer.  But try to
picture your children's children drinking lead-based water, and dying
early as a result of our actions.

Let's try to keep the future safe from ending up like all those cheesy
movies we've seen.  By the way, "Tank Girl" was one of my favorites. :-)

Sorry for the off-topic post.

Chris Kesler